Tuesday, November 29, 2011

stillness


Insignificant.  Overlooked.  Disregarded. It's a feeling that takes ahold of you and grips your tender heart, shredding it of any self-worth.  It's a struggle I have at times, and it is during these times that I need to remind myself that regardless of how easily one is cast away in the world, I am His treasured possession. (Deuteronomy 26:18)


I need to quiet my heart and listen for Him.  Listen to him whisper into the chambers of my heart that He loves me more fully than anyone ever could. That He loves me in spite of anything I have done or could ever do. 


But now, thus says the LORD, who created you,...and he who formed you..."Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are mine. - Isaiah 43:1-2

I am His.

No comments:

Post a Comment