Monday, April 30, 2012

on the move

It's been a while.  But I have a good excuse.  Really, I do.  You see all those boxes. 
That's my old living room.  

We've moved.  I've come to the conclusion that packing is so much easier than unpacking. 

There is a table somewhere in there, under my collection of plastic containers.   


And that's my momma taking a much needed lunch break after helping me unpack what seemed like 1000 boxes for the kitchen alone.  It seems like one never has enough cupboards.  And now to live the next year without a pantry.  

 Jewel found her spot. Such a sweet girl.


This is my living room in it's current unfinished state. 


I would love for it to look like this. A girl can dream, can't she?

That 'bout sums it up for now.  Promise I'll be back soon with a recipe to boot. :) 
Hope you've had a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment